SCC - A Church Not For Everyone!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Given over to Satan"

Go down

"Given over to Satan" Empty "Given over to Satan"

Post  Guest 15/02/10, 01:51 pm

My family used to attend SCC. We served faithfully and gave in the offerings faithfully. But when we decided that we wanted to leave and go to a different church, we were told that "it was not God's will for our lives because He hadn't told the leadership first," and that, "if you leave, your lives would shipwreck." We decided to leave anyway, and sadly we didn't receive a word of thanks from anybody for our faithful attendance and service there, and even worse, after we left we heard from others that it was being said that our family was, "given up to Satan for the destruction of the flesh..." How insulting to be treated this way after years of giving and service! Please think twice before attending this church-this is the kind of treatment you can expect if you ever wish to leave for any reason. You will be treated wonderfully as a newcomer and guest, but as soon as you join you will be pressured to obey everything that is told you, and if you ever decide to leave you will be shunned by everyone...very sad.

Back to top Go down

"Given over to Satan" Empty disgracing

Post  Setfree 18/02/10, 06:42 pm

CCM is an abusive system. The reason they disgrace people when they leave is so that those remaining will fear disgrace themselves. Also sothat they will shun those who have left less they discover the true nature of the church that they are in. This seems harsh but in fact it is happening in more places than you'd like to think.

Setfree

Back to top Go down

"Given over to Satan" Empty I agree

Post  Guest 18/02/10, 11:29 pm

As a former long time scc member, I also experienced the pain of leaving without any thanks for my years of attendance, service, sacrificial giving, submission, sucking it up etc. This in itself is not an issue because I gave of myself "willingly" at the time. What floored me was when I left, the one reply that I received from my "Man of God" was a brief statement accepting my withdrawl from church membership and then a lot of statements that I can only describe as "spin control" - statements about ensuring that the congregation doesn't hear anything negative or that they don't get the impression of problems with leadership or even worse - that I actually talk to anyone about the issues surrounding why I left.
So very sad that all the years spent in the trenches "co-labouring" were really just years spent serving an institution because one minute after I left, my "Man of God's" only concern was about the image of leadership in the eyes of the congregation - obviously I didn't make much of an impression as a person........

Back to top Go down

"Given over to Satan" Empty Use And Abuse....SCC's Real Mission Statement

Post  vaiboy 15/06/10, 11:44 pm

This is the only method of operation that Keith Johnson and the monster he has created uses. I hear and relate to all of you who have been through this place that puts on a nice front where image and excellence is everything but ministry from the Spirit of Christ is non-existent. Obey man rather than God.

I went through a mental battle from hell as a result of this place....a battle that got so intense that I didn't know if the God of the bible was the true God anymore...a year and a half of battling lying thoughts AND reasonings 24/7...like a vice was squeezing my head from the pressure of the battle in the mind....God brought me through it though. Christ Jesus and the Holy Spirit the spirit of truth were faithful in bringing me through the darkness.

The seeds were also sown that laid the foundation for the destruction of my marriage ...the division between the kids and the parents where they try to brainwash the kids against the parents and the demands of loyalty to "leadership" over family. John C Power had a lot to do with the division that was sown trying to separate kids from parent and husband from wife. Instead of helping the families to be strong and unified...they resort to conquer and divide if they sense any hint of doubt or disagreement towards the so called leadership or their ungodly system. Unfortunately there are decent people still in that place who are being fooled. I realize we need to forgive and pray for these people however we still need to expose the devil's ungodly systems of spiritual abuse.

vaiboy

Back to top Go down

"Given over to Satan" Empty Re: "Given over to Satan"

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down